Blouse - Target / Jeans - Madewell / Bag - Sole Society / Heels - Sam Edelman / Bracelet (similar) - Michael Kors
I know we're still in October, but it feels like fall is already slipping away! I mean, I wore a hat to work the other day. Not like, a cute hat for fashion, but a warm hat because it was 40 degrees out when I left the house. I just am not ready for this! There's so much fall I have left to experience. Do you feel the same way? Well here are five ways to get your fall on before it's too late:
- Pull out the pumpkins! Lattes are fine, but I'm talking about the real deal. Pumpkins aren't just for Halloween (not that there isn't still time to carve a jack-o-lantern!), but they're also great for decorating after the 31st too! I love going with all white pumpkins to add a more subtle, classy touch to your interior decor. Oh, and don't forget the pumpkin candles - I've been burning this baby almost every day for the past couple weeks and it's still going strong.
- Spike some cider! You know all of that cider you picked up because you got super excited about fall but is still sitting in your fridge untouched? Oh no, just me? Well anyway, it's the perfect time to make a fun fall cocktail. My family always makes it in the crockpot for parties (which also gets your house smelling amazing!), but how fun does this apple cider sangria look?!
- Go for a drive to see the colors! My parents took a spontaneous road trip last weekend to see some foliage and it sounded like such a fun little day trip. For most of the United States the peak time for leaves is supposed to be this weekend, so go go go!
- Catch a football game! We're heading down to the good ole University of Illinois for homecoming this weekend, and I'm really excited for the whole day, from tailgating to the band to, of course, the actual game. If you can't get to a pro or college game, even a local high school football game is always a fun time, especially under the Friday night lights. And hey, even if you don't like football, don't forget about the food. Ohhhhhh, the food ;)
- Wander through a corn maze! While most of the apple picking and pumpkin patching is done for the year, corn mazes tend to stick around a lot longer. I love corn mazes even though I'm terrible at them, which is funny because in real life I have a pretty good sense of direction. I love going at night, it makes the whole thing a little spookier.
What are some of your favorite fall activities?
P.S. Don't forget, Halloween is on Monday!!! Just in case you're still looking for something to wear, check out my easy Parks and Rec and Mean Girls costumes!
Shop the post:
Linking up with What I Wore to Work.
Follow along with everything Kristina does via Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin!