Monday, August 26, 2013
This weekend I...
- Went on a bachelorette party for my cousin, which included a drag show in River North where it appeared everyone else was out for a bachelorette party too.
- Ordered a ridiculous amount of sushi for dinner, and didn't regret any of it.
- Actually did get a workout in, it was short but definitely still counts.
- Called all of the financial institutions in my life to let them know I'll be going abroad. It turns out traveling is a lot of work!
- Went on a date with the boyfriend that involved a whole lot of chicken wings, basically our standard.
- Had a little slumber party with my sister, which included mac and cheese for breakfast.
- Finally bought some St. Germaine because I realized it's in every cocktail I like.
- Went to JCrew for perhaps the first time in my life after falling in love with this top (and maybe made a purchase ;)
- Watched a lot of '80s comedies with the boyfriend that I had somehow never seen before, like Trading Places and Fletch.
- Spent a good deal of laying on the couch, my favorite.
I hope you had a great weekend too!
Follow along via Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin!